Support Small & Local Businesses
We’re doing our best to support our community. Go for a walk, order in, stay home.
All Souls, Shaw, DC.
Bandoola Bowl and Mandalay, (Georgetown and Silver Spring, MD.) Bandoola Bowl is closed, but you can support their sister spot Mandalay Restaurant in Silver Spring. We love the Burmese Salads and noodle dishes plus they have lots of meat and vegetarian options. Check out their menu here.
Cranes, Penn Quarter, DC.
• Cranes is closed but you can support their staff by purchasing a gift card. Orders over $300 receive an extra 10%.
Fare Well, H St. NE. Veggie-centric comfort food, salads, burgers, baked goods, desserts, reheatable meals, and batched cocktails to-go.
• Order for pickup or delivery Wednesday through Sunday.
FRESHFARM Markets, various locations around DC, VA, and MD.
• Many markets continue to be open during the Covid-19 pandemic. Check their markets page for an up to date list and their Covid-19 Response page for more info about what they’re doing to keep shoppers and farmer/producers safe.
Right Proper Brewing Co., Shaw and Brookland, DC.
The Salt Line, Navy Yard, DC.
Salty Pork Bits, Pittsburgh, PA, available nationwide.
• Salty Pork Bits ships artisanal salamis from Pittsburgh to anywhere in the US (except Alaska and Hawaii, sorry!) Place an order for a monthly subscription or themed salami boxes that now ship weekly.
• Hats, hoodies, shirts, and, totes are also available.
Taco Bamba, multiple locations in VA (Chinatown location in DC is closed.)
• Offering carryout and delivery from all VA locations